- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Sukhothai is a city in Lower Northern Thailand, and is most famous for its ancient ruins, which have been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This particular tour, however, does more than take travelers to explore historical ruins - it offers travelers a good glimpse into the relaxed life of a local in Sukhothai. Tour the village of Ban Khuai and marvel at endless rice paddies, traditional markets and craftsmanship that is over centuries old.
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Free transfer to and from hotels in Sukhothai area
- Entrance Fee of Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - Sukhothai Historical Park
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sukhothai Historical Park, Mueang Kao, Sukhothai 64210 Thailand
Travelers embark on a guided cultural experience , learning about Sukhothai's history and complex architecture as well as the story of Buddhism in Thailand.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum 2 passengers required for a booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.