- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Rosa Boutique Cruise is built in 2017 as a new wind to Halong cruise. Rosa Boutique cruise has 12 luxury cabins planning a different and attractive journey among Halong cruises right now. Enjoy Rosa Boutique once and you definitely are love the cruise for travelers with moderate budget.
- Shuttle bus around the trip
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Welcome drink
- Meals on board
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration
- Insurance on-board
- Cooking class on cruise
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not
Hanoi Old Quarter
DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY ON ROSA BOUTIQUE ( L/ D)
• 07:30 – 08:30: Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
• 08:30: Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
• 10:00: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
• 12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor.
• 12:15 Welcome to Rosa Boutique Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
• 12:30: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
• 15:00: You at Tung Gau Area. The airy and fresh air, cool breezes, blue sea and sky, and natural seascape will captivate any visitors setting foot here. Especially, Tung Gau of Lan Ha Bay is extremely suitable for enjoying kayaking and swiming and then Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village
• 17.30: Come back to our Rosa Boutique Cruise and relax.
• 19:30: Time for dinner enjoying special food on the cruise.
• 21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Rosa Cruise. DAY 2: ROSA BOUTIQUE CRUISE – HANOI ( B/L)
• 06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
• 07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
• 08:00: Arriving Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave
• 10:00: Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay. Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Rosa Boutique Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
• 11:00: Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
• 12:00: Rosa Boutique Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
• 12:30: Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
• 14:30: Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
• 16:00 – 16:30: Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children less than 4 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 8 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.