- 5 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you’re getting tired of your usual city life, then it’s high time to part from it for a little bit. There are so many places to see outside of the city, and even outside of your own country. All you have to do is say “I am ready!”. A fulfilling adventure is waiting for you in the finest spots of Vietnam. So bring out the explorer in you and let this 5-day trip provide you with thrilling moments. The stunning natural landscapes of Sapa are perfect for trekking, and you will have a chance to experience it. After Sapa, head to Tuan Chau Harbour for an epic cruise through paradise known as Halong Bay. You won't just enjoy the fresh sea breeze, but also the lovely view of the limestone islands.
- AC land transfer in Car/ Minivan.
- Hotel in Hanoi, Sapa (Double/Twin shared rooms)
- Al in-tour experienced English speaking guide.
- Halong Bay Cruise program shared in Twin/Double cabin as per tour.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Services charges and government tax.
- Free pick up at airport
- List of accommdation: 3 stars option: Hanoi hotel: Hanoi Tirant hotel, May De Ville Old Quarter hotel … Halong bay cruise: Rosa Cruise, Glory Legend Cruise… Sapa hotel: Sapa Vista hotel, Sapa Panorama hotel… 4 stars option: Hanoi hotel: O’Gallery Premier hotel&spa, MK Premier… Halong bay cruise: Rosa Boutique Cruise… Sapa hotel: Sapa Charm hotel, Amazing Sapa hotel
- Early Check in & late check out at hotel
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- International flights & departures taxes.
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not mentioned above.
Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
at 18.00 pm from your hotel in Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi arrival (D)
Pick up at Hanoi airport to your Hanoi hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi – Sapa – short trekking to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages. (B,L)
06:30: Pick up and transfer by Luxury Limousine bus from Hanoi to Sapa. 13.00: Arrive Sapa Town. Enjoy lunch. 14.30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H'mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Trekking distance is about 3.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours.Come back to Sapa Town.Have dinner,Overnight in a hotel in Sapa Town centre.
Day 3: Long trekking to Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van vilages (B,L) – bus back to Hanoi
Start the trip at 9:00 am as below.First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Tavan then get back to Sapa by jeep or minivan..Then take afternoon Luxury Limousine bus back to Hanoi at 15.00pm. Arrive Hanoi at approx 21.00pm.
Day 4: Hanoi – Halong bay (B,L,D)
After breakfast in Hanoi, depart the capital for the 3hr 30mins drive to Halong Bay. Arrive to Halong City’s jetty (around noon) and proceed with check-in formalities. After a welcome onboard, lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay. In the afternoon, enjoy some sightseeing, on-board activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on the vessel. Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board.
Day 5: Halong bay – Hanoi (B,L)
Early risers can enjoy a memorable sunrise over the karst formations of Halong Bay. Breakfast will be served shortly thereafter.Enjoy breakfast (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations back towards port. Arriving at the harbor, you will be picked up for transferring back to Hanoi. Tour ends.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All price is in USD per person. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.