- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a multi-day cruise that will take you to see the Halong Bay wonders from Hanoi. This 3-day cruise offers plenty of possibilities to relax, discover beautiful spots or to enjoy the Vietnamese cuisine. The cruise is designed and built for couples, families and small groups with convenient, comfortable, and high-quality services. Includes accommodation and meals as per itinerary and a roundtrip transfer from your hotel.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Roundtrip shuttle bus transfer
- Full-equipped cabin with A/C, hot water
- Welcome drinks
- All meals as per itinerary
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Kayaking (small bamboo boat)
- Bike on the second day
- Day boat on the second day
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide on the boat
- Insurance on boat
- A/C time on the boat (from after dinner to 6:30am)
- Public area Wifi
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Additional drinks on the boat
- Private car (upon request)
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned above
Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Concludes at Hanoi
• Day 01: Halong bay – Floating village or kayaking (Lunch/Dinner)
7:30am – 8am - Pickup and transfer to Halong Bay, with a small break on the halfway.
12:30am - Arrival at Halong harbor, then transfer to the boat where the welcome drinks will be served. Check-in to your cabin.
1pm - Vietnamese lunch will be served while cruising into Halong Bay toward Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Later, you can choose from visiting a floating village or kayaking.
5:15pm - Return to the Cruise, that will follow to Drum Cave area for docking and sleeping. Enjoy the small party with fresh fruit and Vietnamese tea.
7pm - Dinner will be served at the restaurant.
9pm - Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, dancing or karaoke. Watch movies or enjoy night fishing. Relax and spend a quiet night on board.
• Day 02: Lan Ha Bay – Kayaking and Swimming (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
7am - Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast and then begin the cruise to some of Halong Bay’s most secluded and untouched areas.
9:30am - Arrive in Ba Trai Dao beach in Lan Ha Bay.
12am - Return to the day boat and have lunch. In the afternoon there are some activities to explore Lan Ha Bay.
2pm - Enjoy kayaking to explore the Dark Cave and Bright Cave. Visit a Halong Pearl Farm or enjoy kayaking and visit the Dark Cave.
3:30pm - Return to your cruise for the second overnight.
4:30pm - Arrival at the boat to refresh, relax and make new friends from new groups.
• Day 03: Halong Bay and cave – Back to Hanoi (Breakfast/Lunch)
Start your day with some Taichi exercise.
7pm - Breakfast, coffee, and tea will be served while cruising ahead to Halong Bay passing many beautiful islets on the bay. Then you can visit the splendid Surprise Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. Alternatively, you can visit Titop Island where you can swim at the nice beach or climb up to the top and enjoy the beautiful Halong Bay’s panorama.
9:30pm - Return to the boat so travelers can have some time to refresh and relax before checking out. Keep sailing back to the harbor through the waters and passing many beautiful islets and island on the Halong bay: "Fighting Cock" rocks, Dinh Huong islets and also the Ba Hang fishing villages.
10:30am - Join a Vietnamese cooking class.
11am - An early lunch will be served.
12am - Arrival at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew.
12:45am - Return from Halong to Hanoi.
2:30pm - Stopover on the way for a small break.
Arrival in Hanoi will around 5pm. End of the tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent
- Children from 4 to 7 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents
- Promotions might apply and included and excluded items might change (to be informed upon booking)
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation before your departure
- Please inform any special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) before the departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.