- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Since setting sail with its first boat in 2007, Bhaya Classic has earned its place among the most well-reputed cruise operators in Halong Bay and now operates the largest fleet of cruise boats in the area. With innovative cruise designs and a programme of annual renovations to keep its ships meeting very high safety criteria, Bhaya Classic sets the standard for Halong Bay cruises.
Our cruise routes focus on less-visited parts of the bay so you are more likely to have the scenery to yourself, and a range of cultural activities are available on board.
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners, 01 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All airfares, hotels & visa arrangements
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Hanoi Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
7.45am - 8.20am at Hanoi Old Quarter
DAY 1: HANOI-HALONG BAY (L,D)
12:00 Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre.12:45 Embark your cruise onboard Bhaya Cruises. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager does the itinerary and safety briefing.13:00 Let the vacation begin with a tasty lunch while the boat cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.15:00 Discover the mysterious Tien Ong Cave which is not only a beauty spot but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.17:00 Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". Take the chance to get more delicious drinks and fun.17:30 Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of Bhaya Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the boat anchors for an overnight stay.19:00 Enjoy set-menu dinner on board while your Cruise Manager introduces the following day program.21:00 Overnight on board.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY (B,L,D)
06:30 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee being served. Rejuvenate your body and mind with the slow movement of Tai Chi and enjoy the dawn on the bay.07:00 Full breakfast is served onboard. The vessel weighs anchor to sail to Hang Trai Island.8:45 Transfer to Bhaya Spirit (day boat) for the second day’s activities. 09:00 Bhaya Spirit will pass by Ang Du area, Hang Du, Kong Skull Island filming area to reach Coc Cheo Islet area. Kayaking and swimming freely in Coc Cheo Islet area – a less touristic and more private area.
11:00 Back to the boat, Bhaya Spirit takes you to a floating pearl farm for a special local lunch experience, while the boat passes Ho Ba Ham Area, Ba Men Temple, But Island, Me Cung Cave. Discover around to learn about pearl cultivating and handicraft process and local life in Ha Long Bay with our tour guide. 12:30 Lunch is served on floating farm with authentic Vietnamese style menu.15:00 Comeback Bhaya Cruise and relax. 17:00 Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free”. 19:00 Enjoy set-menu dinner onboard while Cruise Manager introduces itineraries for next day.21:00 Retire to your cabin or join with our staffs for squid fishing. Overnight on board.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B,BR)
06:15 Take part in Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.07:00 Light breakfast is served onboard. The boat weighs anchor to sail to Cua Van floating fishing village.07:45 Take your time to visit the village. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.09:00. Return to your boat and relax. Brunch will be served in the restaurant
10:30 Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT NOTES
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.