- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience great hospitality and fall in love with the incredible natural landscape of Halong Bay. It is our honor to serve you to experience the best that Vietnam has to offer on this cruise.You can trust our years of experience to bring you luxury and comfort. We know how important professional yet warm hospitality is to your holiday. We have taken great care to create an outstanding menu, and a wonderful experience for you. We have spared no expense in ensuring your great comfort and safety.We will introduce you to unique areas in the Halong – Lan Ha Bays, so you can view the scenery of karst mountains and mysterious caves. We will also anchor in special areas so you can immerse yourself in the emerald waters of the Bay, and enjoy water sport activities. Due to special arrangements we have made, the distance you will travel from Hanoi to Halong is very shorter than other cruises. Less time on the road means more time to experience an unforgettable and most relaxing holiday.
- Two nights on luxury Mon Chéri Cruises
- Welcome drink with warm/cold towel
- In-house English speaking guide
- Fresh fruits
- Accommodation in luxurious air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals onboard: 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- Taichi session
- Bamboo boat trip
- Kayaking, cooking demonstration
- Biking in Viet Hai Village
- Night squid fishing
- Taxes, service charges, travel insurance
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Sharing limousine transfers or private car
- Electric car ride in Viet Hai village
- Tipping and gratuities
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not otherwise stated
Hanoi Old Quarter
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
9:00-9:30: You are picked up from your hotel in Hanoi, proceed by highway directly to Cat Hai Port in Hai Phong city for the cruise. 11:45: We arrive at the office in Cat Hai Port.12:00: Welcome onboard Mon Chéri Cruises! You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. We will set sail and you will have lunch in Mon Cheri's luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay. 15:00: We arrive at the Three Peach beach area in Lan Ha Bay, which is a famous destination for swimming and kayaking.17:30: Return to Cruise, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy a complimentary sunset party. You can also enjoy the massage service which is available onboard. 19:00: A great dining experience awaits you. 20:30-0:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with peaceful music, enjoy drinks from the bar or try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie or just unwind in your room. Overnight on board.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY - BIKING IN VIET HAI VILLAGE - CAT BA ISLAND
6:00: It is perfect to start your day in the early morning with a Tai Chi class or admire the marvelous sunrise from the top deck. It is the perfect setting for your first cup of coffee or a refreshing cup of tea. 7:30: Buffet breakfast is served.09:00: Transfer to a Day Boat to head to Viet Hai Village in Cat Ba island. You will take the bicycle trip along the village, admiring stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax and then visit an ancient local house, made from straw, mud, and bamboo. 12:00: Return to the boat, where a great lunch is served on the day boat or on the beach. 13:45: You can then go kayaking to explore Van Boi Bay and visit the local people who live in the floating village, followed by swimming at a pristine beach.16:00: Back on board, you are free to take a shower before enjoying the sunset party with a new group of guests.19:15: Another great dining experience awaits you.20:45 – 00:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with lovely music, enjoy drinks from the bar, try your luck again at squid fishing, watch a movie or retire to your room. Overnight on board.
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY – HANOI
06:00: Wake up early to start your perfect day with a Tai Chi class or watch the sunrise on the top deck. 7:15: Breakfast is served while the boat sails to the Dark and Bright Cave where you will take a bamboo boat to visit the cave.9:30: Check out of your cabin while cruising back to the dock. 10:00: You can take part in a cooking demonstration to learn how to prepare one of the iconic Vietnamese dishes - traditional spring rolls.11:30: Return to port and disembark.12:00: Luxury limousine van transfer back to Hanoi. End of the trip.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old sharing cabin with parents : No additional charge, limited one child per cabin. If there is more than one child under 5, they will each be charged at 25% of the adult rate, using the existing bed.
- Children from 5 to 12 years staying on separate bed : charge 75% adult price.
- Children from 5 to 12 years sharing cabin with parents : charge 50% adult price.
- Children above 12 years old are charged at adult price.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the cruise management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately.
- Clients are requested to submit all passenger details at least 24 hours prior to check-in of passengers, including (i) Full name, (ii) Date of birth, (iii) Gender, (iv) Nationality, (v) Passport number, (vi) Vietnam visa expiry date.
- All dietary restrictions should be informed at least 48 hours prior to check-in to help us to serve the guests better.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.