- 45 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Afternoon Tea for 2 or more, subject to availability, in the stunning 700 year old Minster. Come and relax and chat with friends and loved ones while taking in the grandeur of the Victorian Chancel and Medieval Hull Minster.
Hull Minster, S Church Side, Hull HU1 2JJ, UK
Returns to original departure point
Afternoon Tea in the Chancel of Hull Minster. Delicious selection of Sandwiches and Cakes along with bottomless tea and coffee.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Location: Hull Minster, 61 Market Place, Kingston-upon-Hull HU1 1JJ England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.