- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour is a pyramids full day to Explore the most important pyramids like Sakkara(the step one), Dahshur like(pent & Red) & Giza Pyramids the biggest in Egypt ,The great Sphinx & the valley temple of king Kephren
- Lunch - Local food
- Bottled water - During the tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entrance fees
The pickup available from outside Cairo and Giza with Extra charge what ever you are, hotels, airport.... Ete
- Down Town Mall, Cairo Governorate, Egypt - Cairo Down Town & the same hotel pick up
- Tahrir Square, Qasr an Nile, Cairo Governorate, Egypt - Cairo Down Town & the same hotels pick up
This a private Day tour, starting early morning(Recommend) by our guide (professional & egyptologist) and air_conditioned car to see the most important pyramids in Egypt first built one Sakkara pyramid the step & one oldest (built in 2700Bc), then moving to Dahshur to see tow pyramids of king Senfru named (Red & pent) pyramids built in(2600 Bc), on the way to Giza Pyramids you take a lunch in traditional restaurant then driving to Giza Pyramids to the biggest in Egypt built in (2600 Bc) and the famous Sphinx of Giza & the valley temple then Driving back to the Hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.