- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Our Visitors Egypt tour guide will meet and transfer you from hotel to Giza Plateau to visit the impressive 3 Pyramids of Kings Cheops, Chephren, and Menkaure which are guarded by the rock-cut statue (The Sphinx). The Great Pyramid of King Cheops is the only wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world that is still standing today, although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list.
Then you will go to witness the Complex of Saqqara which belongs to King Zoser and his step pyramid which is considered the first pyramid in Egypt and the first rock-cut building in the history.
After that heading to Dahshur . The pyramid field of Dahshur lies about 10 km south of Saqqara. The pyramids here include the famed Bent and Red Pyramids built by the 4th Dynasty king Senefru (father of Khufu, builder of the Great Pyramid). The Bent pyramid is the second funerary monument of King Senefru's Complex after Meidum Pyramid .the reason of its shape
- Egyptologist tour guide.
- Air Conditioned Private vehicle
- 1 Day Tour
- Local Egyptain lunch
- Main Entrance Fees
- Bottled Mineral Water
- Tourism Police Permission
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Extra Entry Ticket to inside one the Pyramids.
- Extra Entry Ticket to the Solar Boat Museum
- Any other Meals or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned above
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
You will go the west district of Giza Governorate to explore the massive structures that belonging to the great pharaohs of the old kingdom in Giza Plateau, Dahshur, and Sakkara
Duration: 7 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.