- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Try a horse or a camel riding at Giza Pyramids for 2 hours during the sun rise or sun set. Mount a camel and ride it through the desert to the base of the Great Pyramid. There are horses if a camel seems a bit intimidating.
- - Pick up services from hotel & return
- - All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- - A horse or Camel riding for 2 hours
- - Bottled water during your trip
- - All taxes & service charge
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
Have you ever been in a discovery tour in the desert? Try a horse or a camel riding at Giza Pyramids for 2 hours during the sun rise or sun set. While experiencing the camel or horse ride, you will enjoy the fascinating view of the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus from outside. The Great Pyramids are considered as the oldest one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World, tallest man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years and the most important touristic sites in Egypt.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.