- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day tour to Giza Pyramids with Camel Ride and Egyptian Museum in Cairo which includes Over 250,000 genuine artifacts and an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Lunch meal at Local restaurant.
- - All taxes & service charge
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in cairo
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
Our company representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion while riding a camel to The Pyramids of Cheops,Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period with ride camel from 20 to 30 minutes around the pyramids. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered. Back to hotel after your trip .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.