- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
enjoy visiting Giza Pyramids by Camel for 2 hours and 30 minutes visiting Cheops, Chephren , Mykerinus , the Great Sphinx ,the Valley Temple and the panoramic view where you can see the nine pyramids together.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - All taxes & service charge
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in cairo or giza
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
Have you ever been in a discovery tour in the desert? Try a camel riding at Giza Pyramids for 2 hours and 30 minutes. While experiencing the camel ride, visiting the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, dates from the time of Chephren and the panoramic view where you can see the nine pyramids together. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.