- 5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a Full Day mountainbike or E-MTB Tour.
Please note that participants need to be used to cycling and passing several hours on a saddle!
It is about 45 km if we decide to end the tour in Sasso Marconi, then we need to take train to reach Bologna centre (train tiket not included in this offer is 6€), or 65 km if we prefer to pedal back to Bologna center.
We ride into the Natural Reserve of Contrafforte Pliocenico, we ride through woods and beautiful landscapes, reaching the characteristic site that can be seen on the attached pictures. During this last kilometre, the only way to go on is by carrying the bike while walking, but I can guarantee you…the view is worth the effort!
I could arrange the lunch in a typical Osteria, that serve local dishes, the lunch price, not included in this offert could be around 25/35€.
If you prefer don't stop for lunch, I raccomande you to bring some gel or energy bar.
- My experience and my knowledge
- Use of bicycle
- helmet (MANDATORY)
- I can suggest you the best bike rental in Bologna
- Lunch - Lunch is not included in the price, but I can arrange it in a typical Osteria
- Entry/Admission - Badolo
Neptune square, Piazza del Nettuno, Bologna BO, Italy
1: 40037 Sasso Marconi, Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy
2: Neptune square, Piazza del Nettuno, Bologna BO, Italy
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riserva Naturale Contrafforte Pliocenico, Via Badolo, 48, 40037 Sasso Marconi BO, Italy
We ride into the Natural Park
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Ponte di Vizzano, Via Vizzano, 40037 Sasso Marconi BO, Italy
we ride over the bridge
Pass By: Badolo, Unnamed Road,40037, 40037 Sasso Marconi BO, Italy
We can organize the lunch in this smal town
Pass By: Via degli Dei, 40037 Bologna Italy
first part of this famous track which connect Bologna to Florence
Stop At: Monte Adone, Monzuno Italy
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Badolo, Unnamed Road,40037, 40037 Sasso Marconi BO, Italy
lunch in a typical osteria
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Before starting, check the bicycle and be sure that the tires are in good condition and the brakes and shifter work correctly. Check and set the suspension too
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Please note that all customers need to be 18+ years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.