- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come and experience an up-close, personal whale encounter with strictly limited numbers. Includes whale swim encounter when possible.
- Swim with whales (when conditions permit)
- Up-close whale encounter
- Snorkeling gear and wetsuits are provided
- Guaranteed whale sightings
- Coffee and/or Tea
Hervey Bay Dive Centre, The Dive Office The Boat Club Marina, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Returns to original departure point
Check-in and board the vessel, tour the Great Sandy Strait Marine Park along side of Fraser Island. Whale watch and Swim the day away, catering and equipment provided.
• Hervey Bay Dive Centre, 1 Jetty Rd Boat Club Marina, Urangan, Hervey Bay, Queensland 4655 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We champion a strict Code of Practice when interacting with the whales. The key component to this agreement, and a core philosophy of ours, is “on the whales terms”. In short this means we only interact with whales that are happy for us to do so.
- We guarantee whale sightings (seeing a whale from the vessel) between 1st August and 14th October. In the unlikely event that the skipper cannot locate a whale during this period you will be offered a full refund or free return ticket.
- Children under 8 years are not permitted to swim with the whales and a parental guardian must remain with them on the vessel. If 2 guardians are present they can interchange between the vessel and swimming when conditions permit. The tour is not suitable for children under 4 years.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.