- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Rare opportunity to experience a rare sport - land sailing! At one of the biggest open spaces on Earth - Ivanpah Dry Lake!
- Blokart land yacht
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Land sailing lesson
Excalibur Hotel & Casino, 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Returns to original departure point
This experience is much more than a sailing lesson. It's an adventure to Ivanpah Dry Lake - 40 miles outside the city - where you'll be blasting across its supreme surface in minutes. Think fun, Fun, FUN!
Feeling the "need for speed"? I'll show you the easiest way to max it out. Want to relax and casually cruise around? I'll show you how to do that too. Even if it's really windy outside, I'll show you how to keep the speed down to 10 mph, or even a crawl.
Land sailing is widely considered a must-do Las Vegas bucket list activity - don't miss it! And Ivanpah Dry Lake is actually an experience in and of itself - open, vast, wild. In this crowded overstimulated world, a great place to clear your mind and have so much fun!
JUN-SEP departures are 9:00 AM (More comfortable temperatures ahead of hottest part of the day.) ATTN GROUPS: Please make sure everyone is excited to go and feeling well, happy and optimistic. That way we'll already be having a great time no matter what. Thanks!
Here's the itinerary..
1) Depart Excalibur's Rear Rotunda entry (behind Starbucks)
2) Drive 35 mins to Ivanpah Dry Lake
3) Go land sailing up to 2 hrs WOOHOO!
4) Head back to Excalibur, All Smiles!
• Whiskey Pete's Casino and Hotel, 100 W Primm Blvd, Primm, NV 89019-7016
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.