- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
It will be a fantastic day on this one day visit to the tunnels, authentic lunch and afternoon tour of Saigon. Tour guide English and historical knowledge of the country was excellent and we had a fabulous day with him.
You also can explore Saigon in your way.
- Transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch - Food but no beverage
- Driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- English-speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Entry/Admission - Ben Thanh Market
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - Notre Dame Square
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- International flights in & out Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Visa fee
- Personal travel insurance
Ho Chi Minh City Bay Hotel, 7 Ngô Văn Năm, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ben Thanh Market, Le Loi, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
After breakfast, we will tour around the key sites of Saigon, including the War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, the City Post Office, and Ben Thanh market.
In the afternoon, head out of Saigon to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, a vast underground defense system of more than 200km during wartime. The network included trap doors, living areas, storage, hospitals, command centers, kitchens…and could house up to 10,000 people. Nowadays, just some parts of the tunnels are available for visiting but still can give visitors an insight into the Vietnam War. You can also join a trial shooting session with AK47 or M30 (separated fees).Transfer back to your hotel in the later afternoon and end of our services.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
You will comeThe War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City first opened to the public in 1975. Once known as the ‘Museum of American War Crimes’, it's a shocking reminder of the long and brutal Vietnam War. Graphic photographs and American military equipment are on display. There's a helicopter with rocket launchers, a tank, a fighter plane, a single-seater attack aircraft. You can also see a conventional bomb that weighs at 6,800kg. American troops had used these weapons against the Vietnamese between 1945 and 1975.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Notre Dame Square, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, built in the late 1880s by French colonists, is one of the few remaining strongholds of Catholicism in the largely Buddhist Vietnam. Located in Paris Square, the name Notre Dame was given after the installation of the statue ‘Peaceful Notre Dame’ in 1959.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Head out of Saigon to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, a vast underground defense system of more than 200km during wartime. The network included trap doors, living areas, storage, hospitals, command centers, kitchens…and could house up to 10,000 people. Nowadays, just some parts of the tunnels are available for visiting but still can give visitors an insight into the Vietnam War. You can also join a trial shooting session with AK47 or M30 (separated fees).Transfer back to your hotel in the later afternoon and end of our services.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.