- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This full day shared boat trip to Kekova departs from Demre Harbour daily in summer months. Enjoy a day relaxing, sunbathing on the sunny deck of our big boat with plenty of time to swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters. Witness the beauty of Kekova Area, the Sunken City of Kekova and Simena (Kalekoy). Enjoy delicious local lunch served on board and spend the rest of the day chilling out and swimming in deep turquoise waters in beautiful and quiet bays before returning back to Demre Harbour.
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Büyükkum, Çayağzı Yolu, 07570 Demre/Antalya, Turkey
Returns to original departure point
The boat trip begins around 10:30 AM and slowly sails to the coastline of unspoiled, charming Kekova area. We will cruise along the Sunken City of Kekova, the protected Lycian-Roman archaeological site and witness its stunning beauty of its ancient sunken city submerged under water. Stop at Tersane Bay for swimming and snorkelling before moving to Simena (Kalekoy), a beautiful traditional Turkish fishing village with no car access. Explore this little lovely village where you can see Lycian sarcophagi that submerged in water and scattered over the hill. Visit Simena Castle from Byzantine/Ottoman period on the top of the village where you can see the magnificent panoramic view of Kekova area.
Next stop is Gokkaya Bay where lunch will be served on board by our staff. After lunch you will have some time to relax, swim and also optional water sports are available here. Then it is the time to sail back in the direction to Demre Harbour. It will be few more stops for swimming before you arrive to the harbour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.