- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us on the 2.5-hr Winter Whale Watching and Wildlife Eco Boat Tour and explore the stunning Mornington Peninsula and Bass Strait for whale sightings as they migrate along our spectacular coastline through June and July.
On our open rigid inflatable boat Apollo, we’ll search along the spectacular Mornington Peninsula coastline for the opportunity to see migrating whales as they journey into our beautiful region.
- Whale and dolphin sightings are not guaranteed during the adventure, however every opportunity will be given to exploring the bay and Bass Strait to enjoy the exciting spectacle of their appearance.
- Access to Bass Strait is highly dependent on sea conditions and if it is determined at the time as unsafe to cross safely for any reason, the tour will revert to the 1.5hr Eco Adventure Cruise
- The winter months can be very cold, guests must dress and prepare appropriately for an open boat experience
- Light spray jackets, blankets and life jackets provided
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Small group tour (12x guests) for a more personalised experience
- Opportunity to observe diverse species including Humpback Whales, Southern Right Whales and Orca
WaterMaarq, Esplanade, Sorrento Pier, Sorrento VIC 3943, Australia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Point Nepean National Park, Point Nepean Road, Portsea, Victoria Australia
Cruise along beside the national park and view the beautiful cliffs and sandy beaches
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.