- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Make the most of your layover in Cairo! Take in the Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum and then go shopping in one of the oldest markets in the Middle East, Khan El Khalili, while you wait for your flight.
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Egyptian Antiquities Museum
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Mummies Room at the Museum Requires additional
- ticket Ticket Pyramids from Inside
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Cairo airport international
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chefren
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Egyptian Antiquities Museum, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which was built in 1902. It exhibits a large number of items and treasures (exceeding 120,000 masterpieces) dating back to the ancient Egyptian and Greco-Roman period including the marvelous collection of the child king Tut Ankh Amon.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.