- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get the chance to 'Discover Cairo' as you never will. Your trip starts by a meeting a professional representative at your hotel, they will accompany you to the excursion where you will enjoy the sightseeing of the great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, followed by a stop at the Sphinx; an ancient symbol of the Pharaohs wisdom and strength embodied in a huge sculpture of a Pharaohs head on a lion’s body.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Small group ensures personal service
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned private coach
- Food and drinks
Your Cairo / Giza hotel
Please contact your local service provider to reconfirm your departure time
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Concludes at Your Cairo / Giza hotel
This tour operates DAILY in ALL SEASONS.
The Great Pyramid of Giza (also known as the Pyramid of Khufu or the Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza Necropolis bordering what is now El Giza, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact. You'll stop by the three of them and get escorted by the Egyptologist. Afterwards you shall have some photos from somewhere called 'The Panorama' where you are higher than the Pyramids and have a fantastic view above them with Cairo in the background.
You'll then drive a small distance to the Great Sphinx, which is one of the world's largest and oldest statues but basic facts about it are still subject to debate, such as when it was built, by whom, and for what purpose. These questions have resulted in the popular idea of the 'Riddle of the Sphinx' alluding to the original Greek legend of the Riddle of the Sphinx.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.