- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Local will be your personal translator
- See the most famous Japanese fish market and try the freshest sushi
- Relax and have Matcha in a traditional Japanese garden
- Take a ride on a boat along Sumida river
- Enjoy seeing Sensoji temple and its precincts
- Try your favorite street food and know more about traditional Japanese souvenirs from the local!
At this experience, you will visit the essential places in Tokyo just in half of the day!
Your journey will start in the Tsukiji for the freshest seafood in Tokyo. Needless to say, you will find something you haven't tried before. Next, you will walk and relax at a traditional Japanese Garden. Here, you will also find an old tea house and try Matcha with a breathtaking view of the skyscrapers. From the garden to Asakusa you will take a riverboat and enjoy picturesque Tokyo landscape. Asakusa is a tourist mecca of Japan. Here you will visit the famous Senso-Ji temple and wander around traditional food and souvenir stalls.
- Japanese Garden admission cost
- Cruise Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Hamarikyu Wharf
- Coffee and/or Tea - Matcha tea & Japanese sweet
- Lunch - Food cost at Tsukiji Market is not included.
Tsukiji Station, 3 Chome-10 Tsukiji, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0045, Japan
Asakusa, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0032, Japan
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsukiji Honganji Temple, 3-15-1 Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
One of beautiful Buddhist temples in Tokyo. Very unique and lots of history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tsukiji Fish Market, 4-14-2 Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
Tsukiji Outer Market. We will see lots of shops. Many food options and souvenirs. Let's try food and drinks that you've never tried before!
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Hamarikyu Wharf, 1-1 Hamarikyuteien, Chuo 104-0046 Tokyo Prefecture
One of beautiful Japanese gardens in Tokyo. We can try Matcha tea and Japanese sweets. Oasis in busy Tokyo and we can feel the beautiful seasons.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Asakusa, Taito Tokyo Prefecture
One of the oldest area in Tokyo. There is the oldest temple in Tokyo and shops.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center, 2-18-9 Kaminarimon, Taito 111-0034 Tokyo Prefecture
We will visit the observation deck to see beautiful view of Skytree and Asakusa area.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.