- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a 5-hour tour running twice a day (morning and afternoon). Our trip will set sail from Tsilivi port and as we are passing the beautiful sandy beaches of Alykes and Alykanas we will make our first swim stop at the Blue Caves where your experienced captain will drive you through the most famous arches of Zakynthos! After the refreshing swim stop round the caves we will sail on the island's top highlight, the world famous Shipwreck beach. We will stop at the Blue Caves for about 1 hour for you to enjoy swimming and take the best photographs before the crowds arrive. On our way back to the port we are going to make more swim stops in isolated coves, explore underwater caves and the bravest ones can even attempt some cliff jumping. The tour also includes photostop at the Saint Nicholas port, Makris Gyalos and Xigia Beach.
Please note minimum amount of people is 6. If your group is smaller please contact us and we can create a different deal for you!
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
Al Mar Speedboats, Limanaki, Planos 291 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick up and drop off to your hotel from anywhere in Zakynthos! Or you can meet us in Tsilivi port.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Navagio Beach (Shipwreck Beach), Anafonitria, Zakynthos, Ionian Islands
The world famous Shipwreck beach, also known as the Smugglers Cove or Navagio beach. If you choose the morning scheduled trip you will be one of the very few -if not the only- tourists that will have arrived there at this early morning times meaning that you will be able to enjoy a peaceful and exclusive time! We will stop at the Blue Caves for about 1 hour for you to enjoy swimming and take the best photographs before the crowds arrive.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Caves, Agios Nikolaos, Volimes, Zakynthos, Ionian Islands
Top attraction in Zakynthos - also the most stunning caves with clear blue water - you will be able to jump out and swim into the caves and underwater!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.