- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the beauty of Halkidiki's underwater world on a six-dives package.The crystal clear water assuring excellent visibility, the variety of marine life, the absence of dangerous species and the easy access to a multitude of dive sites, make Halkidiki a place suitable for both beginners and experienced divers.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water and snack
- Driver/professional guide (divemaster or PADI instructor)
- Tanks 12lt (2/day)
- Weight belt
- Bottled water
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
At a glance
• Six recreational guided dives from the shore on three days
• You dive reefs and walls with impressive morphology
• Enjoy rich marine life
• Excellent visibility conditions
• Diving profiles according to your experience and level of training
• Small groups in the water ensures a personalized experience
• Snack during the surface intervals
• Safety...and a lot of fun!
Diving day description
Your guide will pick up from your hotel in Kassandra and drive you to the dive site, a bay or a gulf. Magic can be seen on the road, as you find yourself captivated by the green color of Halkidiki, passing through pine forests and olive trees. Every day you dive to a different spot, weather permitting.
After the briefing, you adjust your equipment and you enter the water from the shore easily, no long walk or swim. As you dive, your guide will point out all the samples of the Mediterranean sea fauna and flora.There's the chance you’ll find large predators like groupers but to take full advantage of your dives in Halkidiki, you have to slow down and think small: nudibranches, octopuses, seahorses, and other stealth critters wait to be explored and captured by you. Your dive ends according to your air limits or after one hour in the water.
The surface intervals consist of hanging out, having a snack and water and enjoying the golden sand (in the shade!) or admiring the view from the top of the bay: in most places, pine trees growing down to the water’s edge.
You will then go in for the second dive, on the same site but following a different path, usually visiting the other side of the bay. Your diving trip finishes by driving you back to your hotel after having discovered the secrets of the Greek sea, the Sea of Gods!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all divers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.