- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travelling through the National Highway 66 to finally enter the shades of coconut trees in the coastal village of Bekal. The modern-day tourism has brought life to the grand old fort, with a well-maintained car parking area and numerous food and souvenir stalls awaiting tourists all over the world!
Tyndis Storyteller takes the guests along with the stories of the centuries-old fort and the fishermen village of Bekal. The Fort stands by the Arabian Sea, whose unending waves keeps singing to the fort the odes of a golden age - a bygone era. It has been a source of attraction for historians, tourists and nature - lovers for centuries since it embodies memories of a glorious past.
The Bekal Beach Camp - on the Pallikkare Beach is another major point to be visited in the Bekal village. The beach beared witness to the ancient trade relations from the Bekal Harbour. The stories of the same will be told by the Tyndis Storyteller.
- Storyteller Service
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Bekal Fort
- Entry/Admission - Bekal Beach
- Food and Beverages
- Any other expense
- Bekal Fort Entrance Fees (Foreigners-300 INR, Indian Nationals- 30 INR)
Bekal Fort Road, Bekal Fort Rd, Kerala 671316, India
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bekal Fort, National Highway Nearest Railway Station : Pallikare, or Kanhangad:13km, Kasaragod India
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bekal Beach, Near Bekal Fort, Bekal India
Bekal beach Camp
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.