- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Wine tasting with a professional sommelier, learning the history of Barolo wine and how to taste it. A wine tour in the Langhe lands with the accompanying of a chef and sommelier who choose to live here and work as guide to help you to discover what Italian wines are about.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Antiche Cantine Marchesi Di Barolo
Famagosta M2, 20142 Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antiche Cantine Marchesi Di Barolo, Via Roma 1, 12060 Barolo Italy
Barolo wine tasting in one of the wineries most important from this huge quality wine.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.