- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
There is no more genuine love than the love for the mix of authentic food and art. Foodie and Museums Tour is especially tailored for food lovers that also want to learn more about Spanish art in Barcelona and Picasso. It is especially thought for art explorers who wish to find reliable tapas restaurants popular among locals, and who also wish to discover the uniqueness of Barcelona's museums.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Skip the line
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional local guide
- Private tour
- Tickets to Picasso Museum (approx. 17€) To be paid to the guide on the day of your tour.
- Entry/Admission - Museu Picasso
Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Placa Reial, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Meet your guide at Plaça Reial to experience a one-of-a-kind experience, combining culture and gastronomy. You will have the opportunity to visit one of Barcelona’s most important museums and this by enjoying savory flavours of the Spanish and Catalan cuisine.
Stop At: Museu Picasso, Carrer Montcada, 15-23, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Your guide will take you to the museum of Picasso, which has the most complete collection of Picasso’s art pieces. You guide will be very pleased to tell you his knowledge and in addition to it you will be provided by an audio guides to better understand the exhibition.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: El Born, La Ribera, Ciutat Vella, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Further on, you will enjoy the tapas tour that will start in a very famous place that serves ‘’pintxos’’, typical small snacks, traditionally eaten in the northern regions of Spain.
Secondly, you will go to a very authentic place, famous among locals, offering tapas from the Mediterranean cuisine and serving appetizing fish, meat and vegetables.
The third stop will be a restaurant that proposes exquisite meat dishes and drinks from the typical Spanish and Catalan culture. In this place, tasty food is guaranteed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- 0-2 years old: free of charge 3-8 years old: 50% discount, based on the price of two adults 9+ years old: adult price
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Other languages available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.