- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The ‘Adventure Capital of Great Britain’ is a reputation well earned.
Snowdonia is the home of adventure in North Wales, and we have everything that the adventure seeker could want. The area is renowned around the world for it's scenery and thrilling adventure industry, which offers even more variety than before to whet your appetite and keep you excited for the next adventure.
You can take in all the natural wonders and beauty spots of the Snowdonia national park, including ancient castle visits, natural heritage sites, lakes and imposing mountains, welsh Victorian towns and villages, beautiful lakes, forestry and gardens of Snowdonia, and some of our wonderful beaches too. Snowdonia really does have an endless array of activities on offer.
Choose one of our favorite tours, or make your day full and frantic or as relaxed as you want it to be, by combining your tour with our unique custom combination days.
- Fun, smiles and laughter are always free
- Expert local guide with years of local knowledge of the area
- Company insurance and liability
- Driver & Transport by 16 seater minibus
- Portmeirion - Adult/Child/Senior - £12 / £8.50 / £10.50 (Under 5 free entry)
- Caernarfon Castle - Adult/Child/Senior - £9.90 / £6 / £8 (Under 5 free entry)
- Entry/Admission - Caernarfon Castle
- Entry/Admission - Portmeirion Village
Llandudno Pier, United Kingdom
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Orme, Llandudno Wales
We will meet at entrance to Llandudno pier at 8.45. After our introduction, we will hop onto our minibus and take a drive around at Great Orme one-way road with its spectacular mountain drop off into the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Conwy Castle Rose Hill Street, Conwy LL32 8LD Wales
We pass through the old castle town of Conwy. We will stop for a photo opportunity of the towering castle and the beautiful Conwy estuary
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Caernarfon Castle Castle Ditch Pendeitsh, Caernarfon LL55 2AY Wales
Take a walk round this world heritage site. After all these years Caernarfon’s immense strength remains undimmed. A brute of a fortress. History comes alive at Caernarfon in so many ways – along the lofty wall walks, beneath the twin-towered gatehouse, the walk town’s narrow and colorful streets and stylishly redeveloped waterfront of the menai.
Duration: 2 hours 35 minutes
Stop At: Portmeirion Village, Minffordd, Portmeirion LL48 6ER Wales
A tour of Portmeirion, wondering around the colourful renowned Italian style coastal tourist village set in stunning surroundings and gardens. There are shops, café, tea-rooms and restaurant. Described as an artful and playful village, with a fantastic collection of architectural relics. Also known as a romantic and picturesque, relaxing and often enchanting village. A “happy relief” from the “rigid irrationalities and the calculated follies” of the modern world.
Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
Stop At: Snowdonia National Park, Wales
We stop at the famous Snowdon viewpoint to take some photos and stand in awe of the surroundings of the beautiful Nant gwynant pass. On return, we drive through part of the snowdonia national park, where we will get to see some of its dramatic mountains and lakes
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum booking of 2 persons
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.