- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The ‘Adventure Capital of Great Britain’ is a reputation well earned.
Snowdonia is the home of adventure in North Wales, and we have everything that the adventure seeker could want. The area is renowned around the world for it's scenery and thrilling adventure industry, which offers even more variety than before to whet your appetite and keep you excited for the next adventure.
You can take in all the natural wonders and beauty spots of the Snowdonia national park, including ancient castle visits, natural heritage sites, lakes and imposing mountains, welsh Victorian towns and villages, beautiful lakes, forestry and gardens of Snowdonia, and some of our wonderful beaches too. Snowdonia really does have an endless array of activities on offer.
Choose one of our favorite tours, or make your day full and frantic or as relaxed as you want it to be, by combining your tour with our unique custom combination days.
- Fun, smiles and laughter are always free
- Expert local guide with years of local knowledge of the area
- Company insurance and liability
- Driver & Transport by 16 seater minibus
- Entry/Admission - Great Orme
- Conwy Castle Entrance - Adult/Child/Senior - £9.90 / £6 / £8 (Under 5 free entry)
- Bodnant Garden Entrance- Adult/Child - £14 / £7
- Swallow Falls Entrance - £2
- Entry/Admission - Conwy Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bodnant Garden
- Entry/Admission - Swallow Falls
Llandudno Pier, United Kingdom
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Orme, Llandudno Wales
We will meet at entrance to Llandudno pier at 8.45. After our introduction, we will hop onto our minibus and take a drive around at Great Orme one-way road with its spectacular mountain drop off into the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Conwy Castle Rose Hill Street, Conwy LL32 8LD Wales
We will then head to the old castle town of Conwy. Here we will do the ancient castle tour, visit the smallest house in Britain, walk the castle walls, stroll along the Conwy estuary and paying the local marina a visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bodnant Garden, Tal-y-Cafn LL28 5RE Wales
Visit the winner of the national trust botanical garden award. This beautiful setting of a garden has Snowdonia as its backdrop. Always colourful, and always spectacular.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Betws-y-Coed Railway Station, Snowdonia National Park, Betws-y-Coed LL24 0AE Wales
- Betws Y Coed (a bustling mountain village) where 4 rivers converge, is known as the ‘Gateway to Snowdonia’ and is a hive of outdoor activity. This magical setting has a distinctly Alpine feel enhanced by the dense Gwydyr Forest surrounding. Take a leisurely stroll around, or walk along the rivers edge, and enjoy the local shops.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Swallow Falls, Snowdonia National Park, Betws-y-Coed Wales
- An area of natural beauty where the river Llugwy flows through a narrow chasm creating a spectacular waterfall amongst a background of beech, conifer and birch trees. The falls can be viewed from a location above the river, or there are steps leading down to a platform close to the river edge. (2 pound additional entrance fee)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Adventure Parc Snowdonia, Conway Rd, Dolgarrog, Conwy LL32 8QE, UK
– On route back we take a stop at the worlds first inland surf lagoon and the adventure park. With a great viewing area, sit back and watch the waves, and the skilled surfers riding the waves of the fresh cold mountain water that runs down from the mountains above dolgarog.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tu-Hwnt-I'r Bont, Llanrwst LL26 0PL, UK
A chance to see and take photos of one of the most photographed images in the snowdonia national park, due to its beautiful setting next to conwy river
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ty Hyll, Betws Rd, Capel Curig, Betws-y-Coed LL24 0DS, UK
The ugly house, which is actually a very quaint a beautiful house in idyllic settings with an interesting history
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum booking of 2 persons
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.