- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Positano cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
During the lesson the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic Positano recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 600+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
- Local taxes
- Private Cooking Class
- Tasting of the 3 recipes
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Returns to original departure point
Your experience will take place in a carefully selected local home in Positano, or the surrounding area (you can decide how far you'd like to travel). We cannot share the address of our host for privacy reason. Upon booking, you will receive all the details you'll need.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process.
- Once the reservation is made, you will receive all the details about the Cesarina address.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.