- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Can explore sri lanka in a amazing way through this tour. will able to see many beautiful places which you havent seen earlier.
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Nuwara Eliya Golf Course
- Entry/Admission - Wilpattu National Park
- Restroom on board
Negombo, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
Returns to original departure point
Day 1: little england
Stop At: Nuwara Eliya Golf Course, Grand Hotel Road, Nuwara Eliya 22200 Sri Lanka
The Nuwara Eliya Golf Club is one of the oldest Golf Clubs in Sri Lanka. Established in the late 19th century, it is located in the hill station of Nuwara Eliya. It is an 18-hole golf course
Duration: 20 minutes
Accommodation included: overnight at rani beach hotel
Day 2: wilapattu national park
Stop At: Wilpattu National Park, Putlam - Anuradhapura Road, Anuradhapura 50000 Sri Lanka
Wilpattu National Park is a park located on the island of Sri Lanka. The unique feature of this park is the existence of "Willus" - Natural, sand-rimmed water basins or depressions that fill with rainwater. Located in the Northwest coast lowland dry zone of Sri Lanka.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.