- 7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Adventurous ride on a speed boat
Amazing sightseeing spots
Swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear sea
Excellent food and wine experience
Relaxed and easy itinerary, tailor made
Lots of good memories with family and friends
- Boat, Safety equipment, Professional skipper service, Fuel consumption, Port fees, VAT, Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Pakleni Islands
- Food and drinks, Any private expenses, Entrance tickets to museums etc., Crew gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Tvrdava Fortica
1: Obala bana Berislavića 23, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
2: Trumbićeva obala 2, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
If required we can arrange the transfer from the hotel to the pick up port - on request.
Trogir , Split
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn), Put Zlatnog Rata, Bol, Brac Island 21420 Croatia
At the foothill of Vidova Gora, the highest peak on all Adriatic islands, on the south side of the island is Bol. This picturesque small town was once the home of wine-growers, fishermen, and sailors. Bol is the only coastal settlement on the southern side of the island of Brač.
Bol’s white beaches attract, particularly Zlatni rat Beach, because of their vastness and beauty. Zlatni rat Beach stretches almost vertically into the sea. It changes its shape and location depending on the winds as if it was made of the liquid gold. Bol has a reputation of windsurfers paradise.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tvrdava Fortica, D116 29, Hvar, Hvar Island 21469 Croatia
Above the northern part of the town of Hvar, on the hill of about one hundred meters high, the town fortress Fortica rises. The amazing view spreads from Fortica to port of Hvar town and Pakleni islands.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mrduja Lighthouse, Milna, Croatia
Mrduja is an islet, stationed halfway between the islands of Brač and Šolta. Once a year, this small islet become the object of intense dispute between the inhabitants of Brač and Šolta, especially those from Milna and Stomorska. the people of Milna and Stomorska, literally tie their boats to each side of Mrduja and start tugging. In this satirical tug of war they each try to pull the little island to their respective side and claim it as their territory. The „war“ ends when a winner is proclaimed and awarded ownership over Mrduja for a year.
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Opposite Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
To close the perfect afternoon, after visiting town of Hvar we continue to Pakleni islands. This is a small group of the islands in front of the port of Hvar.
On Pakleni islands you will have time for relaxing, swimming and snorkeling. In one of the most famous restaurants on the islands, Laganini Lounge Bar & Fish house, you can enjoy in sipping the cocktails and finest food delicacies.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.