- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If someone is looking for an adventure blended real mountain biking experience, this would be the ideal tour to quench their desire. This 20 - 25 Km and 4-5 Hours fully guided tour will provide a nice on road biking experience to the clients that will probably become one of the memorable activities they have done during their stay in Sri Lanka. The ride is conducted in challenging modes (for General cyclists with more road sections but still need a decent level of endurance). The path will become traffic-free when we reach the top and full of beauty through tea plantations. You can stop us any time to enjoy nature and for a nice selfie.
- Air-Condition Private Transportation
- Pick up from Colombo Hotel & Drop off at Colombo Hotel
- Bikes (Scott aspect and scale), Helmets
- Guidelines, Water & Refreshments on Mountain Bike Tea Trail
- Activity Fees for White Water Rafting
- English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Entry/Admission - Adventure LK white water rafting kitulgala
- Entry/Admission - Hanthana Mountain
- Personal insurance policy
- Activity fees which is not mention in Inclusions
- Restroom on board
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotel Around Colombo
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adventure LK white water rafting kitulgala, ginigathena road Yatiberiya kitulgala, Kitulgala 71720, Sri Lanka
Experience White Water Rafting in the picturesque Kelani River, covering 5 major rapids and 4 minor rapids. This activity is for anyone above the age of 10 years with safety gear, modern rafts, and a comprehensive safety briefing will be given by our white water rafting instructors beforehand. The distance covered is around 5 KMs. The river and its surrounding will make you feel enchanted, with a memorable Experience during your White Water Rafting Tour in Kitulagala.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hanthana Mountain, No 20000 Kandy, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
This is a 3 - 4-hour adventure cycle tour. We will take pick you up from the hotel you stay in Kandy. Bikes will be transferred to a point where 1 km short to Ceylon tea museum and start the ride (Popular Hantana climb). Continuous breaks accompanied by refreshments. The path will become traffic-free when we reach the top and full of beauty through tea plantations. You can stop us any time to enjoy nature and for a nice selfie. We will be riding around 1 hour to reach the top.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.