- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
For the archeologically mined it may be interest to know that a freak accident during World War II led to the discovery of Neolithic burial sites in this area. We travel west to Kanchanaburi where we visit firstly the Museum which is a replica of the huts of P.O.W. who lived here during their captivity. The museum displays a collection of records and pictures made by P.O.W. held by the Japanese during World War II. We then take a short boat trip to see the bridge over the River Kwai where we take the train on the Railway.
We get off the train close to the Burmese border where we have lunch.We return to the town by bus to visit a War Cemetery of allied soldiers who died during the construction of the railway.
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - River Kwai
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips, Souvenirs and Personal Expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE CONTACT US AFTER BOOKING TO KNOW THE EXACT PICKUP TIME FOR YOUR
HOTEL / AREA. FREE TRANSFERS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE HOTELS LOCATED IN MAIN CITY CENTER AREA. HOTELS LOCATED IN OTHER AREAS WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA 350 THAI BAHT PER PERSON.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River Kwai, Kanchanaburi Thailand
Kanchanaburi situated in Thailand central plains is home of the historic bridge over the River Kwai. Kanchanaburi is one of the most picturesque provinces in Thailand with jungle and rugged hills.
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.