- 9 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal is best trip for those who wish to do Kailash Darshan and Parikrama. The Mt. Kailash and Lake Mansarovar are the holiest of the several Tirtha Sthans in the Himalayas and lies in the western part of Tibet(China). A great mass of black rock soaring to over 6714 meter, Mt. Kailash has the unique distinction of being the world’s most venerated holy place. It is the supremely sacred site for many religious and billions of people. Places will cover: Nepalgunj, Simikot,
Hilsa, Purang, Mt. Kailash, Manasarovar, Derapkuk , Zutalphuk. Trip will begins and ends from Nepalgunj to Nepalgunj.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee Normal
- Vegetarian hygienic meals.
- Tea, coffee, milk every morning on Tibet side
- High altitude medicine
- Returnable Down Jacket
- Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment
- Professional Tibetan guide
- All equipment including, Single and Double bags and oxygen cylinders, each vehicle oxygen pillow
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Using extra nights in lodging (except that mentioned in the itinerary) Yak/porters for personal use
- Rescue/ evacuation or the entire extra cost because of separation from the main group or any kind of serious health conditions
- Flight or any costs TO or FROM Kathmandu from your destination/ home town
Your hotel or residential place in Nepalgunj, Nepal or Nepalgunj Airport.
Arrival time in Nepalgunj.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Day 01: Upon Arrival in Nepalgunj, our representative will meet and greet you and briefing about Kailash Yatra. Dinner & overnight stay at Nepalgunj.
Day 02: SIMIKOT (3000M) : Morning; fly to Simikot (50 minutes). Afternoon visit Shiva Mandir. O/N in Guest House at Simikot.
Day 03: PURANG (3900M): After breakfast, fly (30 minutes) to Hilsa (3700m) by Helicopter and drive approx. 1 hour to Purang. Overnight at Purang Hotel.
Day 04: PURANG: Acclimatization day.
Day 05: MANSAROVER (4500M): Drive 3 hours to Lake Manasarovar. Start Parikrama of Mansarovar (105KM) by vehicle. Later have a Holy Bath, Puja etc. Overnight at guest house.
Day 06: Drive 2 hours to Yama Dwar via Darchen and Trek 7-8hrs to Deraphuk. Overnight in hotel at Deraphuk.
Day 07: ZUTHULPHUK (4670M): Today is the hardest day of entire trip/ yatra. Traveller/ Yatris need to trek about 10-11 hours crossing through Dolma la Pass (5650M) and Gauri Kunda. Overnight in Guesthouse at Zuthulphuk.
Day 08: HILSA / SIMIKOT: Trek 2 hours, end of parikrama and Drive to Hilsa for about 4 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: NEPALGUNJ: Early morning fly to Simikot then Nepalgunj. Trip end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Original valid Passport is required at time of booking for all participants. (At least 3 weeks prior to this trip).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.