- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
It is an authentic food culture experience provided by an experienced local South African author and former restaurant owner.
- Dinner - Culinary Storytelling
- A signed copy of the Book South African Culinary Heritage
1 Pieter Wenning Rd, Witkoppen, Sandton, 2068, South Africa
6/15/2019 - 9/29/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||05:30 PM - 10:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
Culinary storytelling by author and former restaurant owner Eunice Molefe with traditional food and wine experience and a signed copy of the book. With recipes from the book.
• Monte casino bird park, 1 Montecasino Boulevard Magaliessig, Sandton 2191 South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.