- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Embark on a 2-day guided hike to the crater rim Aik Berik 2.900 meter above sea level of an active volcano on this trekking tour from Lombok. Climb to the Aik Berik crater rim, and enjoy a spectacular sunset view of Mt Agung. This small-group tour includes hotel or airport transfers from Lombok, two nights hotel and camping accommodation, and meals. No climbing experience is necessary.
- Hotel pick up/drop off or airport transfers
- 2 nights accommodation: 1 night in Aik Berik village before the trek, 1 night camping during the trek
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Visit to Benang Kelambu waterfall on the first day
- All meals, snacks and drinks throughout the trek
- All camping equipment including: tent, sleeping bag, mattress, toilet tent
- Guide and porter
- Food and drinks at the hotel on the first night
- Gratuities for guide and porter (optional)
Your Lombok hotel or airport
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Your Lombok hotel or airport
Arrival Day : AIRPORT – AIKBRIK – BENANG STOKEL & BENANG KELAMBU WATERFALL
Pick up from Airport / sea port according of your flight / boat schedule best is in the morning before lunch then 1,5 hour drive to Tetebatu villages , and on the way We will make stop at “ the Damages villages “ to visit and give donation to victims of the villages but before We stip at this villages We will make stop at traditional market to purchase some foods , waters and others to give as donation in the villages ( The purchasing cost for donation is already cover it in the price ) then from here We are continue to SUKARARA villages to see local people make hand weaving for cloths , sarung and others and continue drive to Aik Brik Villages , check in Andrak Homestay , stay breaks than prepare for Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu Panorama Waterfall jungle trek , This is half day soft treks through the villages , rice fields , small river , rain forest and end up for swimming and bathing at both charming Benang stokel and Benanng Kelambu waterfall , after having great times in the waterfall We trek back through thick tropical rain forest rich of species of flora and fauna , stay breaks stay overnight in the homestay.
Day 1 Trek : AIK BRIK – RIM CRATER SUN SET LAKE :
Wake up in the morning enjoy breakfast and get ready for the long hike , Trekking through dense forest, the ascent up to the crater rim takes around 6 hours. From here, the descent to the crater lake is about 3 hours. This track offers lots of variety, with the famed Tiara Dewi Anjani waterfall as one of its highlights, and with some luck one might encounter a herd of deer.This track is especially favored by those looking for a completely different angle of approach to Rinjani. For centuries this route has been used by hunters and fishermen looking for their prey in the dense forest and arriving in rim crater before sun set , Enjoy amazing sun set with background of Segara Anak Lake and 1st night camping .
Day 2 Trek : RIM CRATER – SUN RISE – AIKBRIK
Wake up in the morning to memorize the moment of sun rise , where the sun move behind the summit of the mountain , Enjoy breakfast than trek all way down through different fath like when We climb up but with the same atmosphere of thick tropical rain forest where We can observe many species of flora and fauna , return to the villages , coffee breaks than drive to next destination : Kuta / Mataram / Senggigi or Gili Island
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Moderate level activity suitable for participants of reasonable fitness
- No climbing experience required
- Small group tour with a maximum of 15 participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.