- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This small group 6-7 hour experience begins with riding your ATV past local homes. Then splash through mud puddles (a seasonal offering), zip by cane fields, and ride higher up the pine forest mountainside before stopping on a mountain plateau overlooking the Mamanuca's. Here you'll enjoy light snacks whilst admiring stunning views.
Next we make our way to Zip Fiji where you’ll experience the rush of ziplining 5 kms (16 lines) over caves, canyons, mountaintops and rainforest.
Afterwards, drive to Momi Gun Point for unobstructed views to Malolo Barrier Reef, the Mamanuca Group, and Navula Passage.
We’ll then make our way home, both on road and off, with a quick stop at the beach before we head back to base.
You'll be led by a local guide who will proudly tell you all about Fiji along the way.
- All Fees and Taxes
- One seat on a two-seater quad bike (1 Quad = 2 people)
- All activities - including entry into Momi Historic Park + Zip Fiji
- Light refreshments and snacks
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- ATV Safety Equipment - e.g. use of helmet, safety glasses and safety gear
- Free tour photos
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zip Fiji Nadi
- Entry/Admission - Momi Bay Battery Historic Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Nadi area (Coral Coast, Lautoka, Vuda, etc)
- FJD$30 insurance cover OR alternatively a credit card bond of FJ$2000 may be held
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off is available to those staying in the Nadi/Denarau area if required (if your hotel is not listed just advise us of the name and address). Alternatively, for a small charge transfers are also available to those requiring pick up/drop off to and from the Coral Coast (FJ$40 return per person) or Lautoka (FJ$50 return per person).
If you’d like to book transfers along with your tour just let us know when you make your tour booking.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Dirty Tours Fiji, 9 Beddoes Cir, Nadi, Fiji
Your tour will commence at the Go Dirty Tours Fiji base, where a safety briefing takes place prior to hitting the road.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Zip Fiji Nadi, Tau, Fiji
Experience the rush of ziplining 5 kms (16 lines) over caves, canyons, mountaintops and rainforest.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Momi Bay Battery Historic Park, Sigatoka Queens Road, Denarau Island, Viti Levu Fiji
ATV to historic Momi Gun Point for unobstructed views to Malolo Barrier Reef, the Mamanuca Group, and Navula Passage.
Momi Bay Historical Park contains several gun emplacements which were used during World War II to defend against possible attacks to the mainland of Viti Levu.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Enjoy the unique experience of riding on the beach before we return to our base.
Duration: 10 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.