- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
what are you expecting
Begin with pickup at your Cairo hotel, then travel to a Garden City dock to meet the river boat. Leave the shore behind as your captain steers the boat into the Nile’s current: you’ll have roughly 2-hours on the water for dinner, shows, and sightseeing. Listen to Arabic melodies as belly dancers perform a pre-dinner show, then fill your plate from an unlimited, open buffet. Choose from hot and cold menu items that include rice, pasta, chicken, fish, beef, and salads, then choose sweet treats from a spread of desserts and fresh fruit. Tanoura dancers, or dervishes, perform the second show of the evening, spinning continuously on stage to traditional Sufi music, an important part of the Egyptian religious tradition. After the show, climb onto the top deck of the ship for an open-air view of the passing shoreline, and enjoy a unique perspective on the bustling capital city. At the end of the cruise, return to shore for the trip back to your hotel.
- Dinner - What`s Included? Open Buffet Dinner Belly dance show Live entertainment Pick up and download conversions All taxes, fees and handling fees
- What`s Excluded? Personal Items Tipping drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and return
time to leave
Return to the original departure point
- Los Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Semara Madya Kecak Dance, Puri Agung Peliatan, Ubud Indonesia
Watch the Cairo skyline after dark for a two-hour dinner trip on the Nile, watch Oriental dancers and perform a skirt while enjoying a full buffet dinner. This evening tour includes selection and download at Cairo hotels and combines dining, dancing and music for the classic Nile night.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Advise Health restrictions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.