- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
I always want to give the customer a day to remember and a fun atmosphere and good service is always our goal. We use safe and fast top of the line fishing boats and we always catch fish! With several years as a guide and part of the Swedish fishing elite with many medals from Nordic Championships. I will take you to the best spots and show you how to catch the fish and evolve your fishing skills.
- Lunch - Barbecue lunch, snacks and non alcoholic drinks are included
- All Equipment needed for the day in included, also suits if bad or cold weather.
Östra Hamnplan 1, 619 30 Trosa, Sweden
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us for additional pick up in Stockholm area. Extra cost 500 sek per person.
6/5/2019 - 10/5/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
On a normal full day of fishing, we meet up at the harbour or by pick up and leave with the boat around 8 am. Then we fish on until 12 am when we have a barbeque on one of the many islands. Then we continue fishing until around 4-5 pm. We have everything needed for the day and will provide food/drinks/snacks and also survival suits if bad weather. A normal day is around 10-20 fishes but can vary depending on the season and kind of fish targeted.
• Stendorren Nature Reserve, E4:an mellan Stockholm och Nykoping. Ta av vid Vagnharad eller Tystberga och kor vag 219 mot Studsvik/Stendorren., Tystberga 61060 Sweden
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.