- 4 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Combine a Dinner & Best of Mozart Fortress Concert with a popular boat trip on the Salzach and discover Salzburg and its surroundings from its most beautiful angle. Afterwards, you have an exquisite dinner in the Panorama Restaurant on the Salzburg Fortress. This unique evening on the world-famous fortress then concludes with a Best of Mozart Concert in the most magnificent chambers of the fortress. The Fortress Railway (ascent and descent) is in the ticket price included.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- City Round Trip by Boat
- Fortress Railway (ascent and descent)
- Dinner (excl. drinks) in the Panorama Restaurant
- Best of Mozart Fortress Concert
- Entry/Admission - Salzach River
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Fortress Hohensalzburg
- Entry/Admission - Best of Mozart Fortress Concert
Franz-Josef-Kai 1a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Festungsgasse 4, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salzach River, Salzburg Austria
Experience the nicest side of Salzburg with Tour I. Beginning at the "Markatsteg" in the centre of the Old City, you cruise past the impressive town scenery, the natural landscape of the Salzach, along to the exclusive residential area in the south of the City, and finally, views of the magnificent Hagen" and "Tennen" mountain range, the northern ridge of the Berchtesgadener Alps - and back, where at the end of your trip the Panoramic speed boat "dances" for its passengers.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Fortress Hohensalzburg, Moenchsberg 34, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Fortress Funicular ascent & descent (no pick-up at the station)
After ascending with the funicular to the Fortress, the Panorama Restaurant is located on the right side at the exit. At this unique location you enjoy your dinner with marvelous views to Salzburg City and its surroundings.
Dinner Starting times: 6:00 pm January, February, March, April, September, Oktober, November, Dezember
6:30 pm May, June, July, August
MENU Cat. I:
- Salzburg pastry with butter and spread
- Creamy tomato soup with cream topping
- Chicken breast, stuffed with spinach on a rich rosemary sauce, noodles and mixed vegetables
Fish fillet with a herb sauce, parsley potatoes and vegetables
Vegetable strudel with a creamy sauce, served with herbed potatoes
- "Mozart dessert variety"
Menu is subject to change!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Best of Mozart Fortress Concert, Moenchsberg 34, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Fortress Concert: 1.5 hours (with 15 min break)
8:00 pm April, September, October, November, December
8:30 pm May, June, July, August
Experience Best of Mozart’s concerts at the world-famous Salzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) and witness an unforgettable view of the town and province. Make this an unique experience while in Salzburg and enjoy an evening full of great music and excellent atmosphere.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- At Dinner & Concert dress code smart casual, no shorts, no T-shirts
- Most travelers can participate
- • Notice: The concert hall (only Golden hall) unfortunately does not provide disabled access for people with limited mobility.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.