- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
One-day guided tour from Antalya to the “Cotton Palace” of Pamukkale. Visiting the ruins of Hierapolis ancient city, the Apollo temple, the Roman baths, the agora and other sites. Enjoy lunch and a swim in the stunning white travertines of Pamukkale. Admire the Cleopatra's antique pool.
- Marvel at the cascading snow-white terraced cliffs of Pamukkale
- Explore the site of ancient Hierapolis
- Swim in the soothing thermal pools at Pamukkale
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coach.
- Entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide.
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Hierapolis & Pamukkale
- Items of a personal nature.
- Admission to the Cleopatra's Antique Pool.
- Gratuities (optional) to guide and driver.
- All kinds of beverages.
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick-up & drop-off is available from most Antalya Lara, and Kundu hotels. There will be an additional transfer fee for other locations.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hierapolis & Pamukkale, Pamukkale 20280 Turkey
Pamukkale Day Trip from Antalya starts with an early morning pick-up (07:00) from your centrally-located Antalya hotel. We will then drive approximately 4 hours to Pamukkale, stopping for a break half way. The drive to Pamukkale is through stunning rural scenery and you will have a chance to observe rural life along the way. When we arrive in Pamukkale we will have a buffet lunch, then we will explore the ruins of the ancient Roman spa town of Hierapolis which was famous across the Roman Empire because of the reported healing properties of its thermal waters. Highlights of the site include the ancient necropolis, with over 1500 graves and the impressive theatre. We will then have some free time at the Cleopatra Antique Pool (extra fee applies.) where you will have the unique opportunity to swim over fallen Roman columns in the energizing thermal waters. You will then have the opportunity to wander around the travertine pools which were formed by the mineral-laden waters flowing down the hill and depositing calcium carbonate which has built up over time. With the conclusion of the tour we will drive back to Antalya, stopping again at the half way point. On arrival in Antalya you will be dropped off at your hotel – at approximately 7-7.30pm – a long day out, but worth it.
Duration: 12 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.