- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a hassle-free arrival in Rome with our private transfer service full of wonderful authentic experiences and insights into the local culture. Meet your driver wherever you wish in Naples and relax on the journey to your desired destination.
Our travel experts have chosen the most interesting sightseeing stops and top-rated attractions for you to choose from and enrich your journey. You will travel comfortably with a reliable driver who speaks English and has a good knowledge of the area. The only thing you need to do is relax while being taken care of. Other routes with sightseeing stops across Europe are available on our website.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way private transfer with 2 sightseeing stops
- Air-conditioned, clean and comfortable private vehicle
- Qualified local English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel/Accommodation/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Break for lunch is possible
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees (optional)
In order to be able to provide you with a private driver in time we need to know your pick up address and your pick up time as soon as you book this transfer.
- Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
- Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Save your time and experience a private door-to-door transfer. You will be picked up wherever you wish in Naples at your chosen time by a qualified local English-speaking driver. Along the way you can choose to stop at 2 sightseeing places and explore for 1 hour each or you can stop at just one place of your choice and explore it for 2 hours. It is only up to you! Our travel experts have chosen the following sightseeing places for you to choose from:
1) Royal Palace of Caserta - This is the real meaning of royal – 1200 room mansion, 2.5km of gardens and much more awaits you in Royal palace of Caserta!
2) Pastena Caves - This miracle of nature offers to see cave formations, some of which are 10 meters tall. Pastena Caves are mostly admired for its underground waterfalls.
3) Frascati - Lovely countryside Frascati used to be a getaway for Romans to relax and enjoy good food and wine. World famous for its white wine, Frascati is also a historical and artistic center. Add this stop to your itinerary and enjoy the true Italian spirit!
4) Abbey of Monte Cassino - Abbey of Monte Cassino is a place that provides breathtaking views on rocky surroundings and rich history and used to be an educational center because of its massive library.
Relying on the assistance of our experienced private driver is less stressful and more cost-effective. For instance, if we think of all the time and tiredness involved in getting a public transport to travel or carry your own heavy luggage between the stations. We make sure you travel comfortably, safely and fast. Moreover, you have the opportunity to learn about the local culture and discover unique hidden gems along the way.
Our drivers operate with these types of vehicles:
1-3 passenger/s - comfortable sedan - up to 3 suitcases + cabin luggage
4 passengers - family MPV - up to 4 suitcases + cabin luggage
5-7 passengers - large VAN - up to 7 suitcases + cabin luggage
If you prefer a larger vehicle, please choose different amount of travelers in the booking form according to this description to ensure your preferred type of transport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.