- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us for a hike to three of our favourite mountain tops near the city center.
This is a great way to experience Norwegian hiking- and cabin culture first hand.
Get a sense of the local topography and wilderness, and see some of the best views of the Bergen. Visit our cabin at the plateau we call Vidden, and enjoy a meal prepared by your guide. Relax and enjoy the scenery.
- We have hiking poles available, free of charge
- Lunch - Enjoy a hot meal at the mountain cabin
- Entry/Admission - Mount Floyen and the Funicular (Floibanen)
- Entry/Admission - Vidden Trail between Mt. Floyen and Mt. Ulriken
Fløibanen, Vetrlidsallmenningen 21, 5014 Bergen, Norway
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Floyen and the Funicular (Floibanen), Vetrelidsallmenningen 23A, Bergen 5014 Norway
The most popular viewpoint of Bergen city and the Bergen coastline.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Blåmanen, 5014 Bergen, Norway
View of "Isdalen", the valley separating Mt. Fløyen and Mt. Ulrikken. A higher vantage point with an increased view of the Bergen-area, first peak towards "Vidden" and the inland Mountains.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Rundemanen radio tower, Rundemansveien, 5105 Bergen, Norway
Another city-mountain-top in Bergen, approaching "Vidden" the mountain Plateau connecting Mt. Fløyen and Mt. Ulrikken.
Stop At: Vidden Trail between Mt. Floyen and Mt. Ulriken, Mt. Ulriken, Bergen Norway
Walk a classic trail in Bergen and take in the lower alpine environment typical for the west coast of Norway. Rest, eat, and enjoy the scenery at our mountain cabin, situated on the plateau. See the inside of a well-kept Norwegian cabin. Toilet facilities are available here.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.