- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Tourists who are seeking adventure-based tourism locations in Sri Lanka the Kanneliya rain forest will be an ideal place for them to experiance a Rain forest Hike. The Kanneliya rainforest is Sri Lanka’s lesser known forest reserve, with two of the island’s main rivers running through it and a diverse range of wildlife living within its thick canopy. And also you will experiance the Tea culture, which is an integral part of our Sri Lankan hospitality and Heritage, However, this art should not be limited to us Asians; in our multi-racial society, all guests are welcome and encouraged to share in the beauty of Tea.
- Surface Private transportation by air-conditioned Vehicle
- Visit of Handunagoda Tea Factory
- A Walk at Kanneliya Rain Forest
- Lunch through out the tour
- Service of an experience English speaking trekking guide.
- Driver's allowances and all other expenses related to the Vehicle
- English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- All government taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Handunugoda Tea Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kanneliya Rain Forest Reserve
- Activity fees which is not mentioned in Inclusions
- Restroom on board
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels around Colombo
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Handunugoda Tea Museum, Handunugoda Rd, Ahangama, Sri Lanka
The Tea appreciation program was introduced at the Handunugoda Tea estate to raise interest and awareness in Tea culture, which is an integral part of our Sri Lankan hospitality and Heritage, However, this art should not be limited to us Asians; in our multi-racial society, all guests are welcome and encouraged to share in the beauty of Tea. Through our program, we educate our guests and expose them to the origins and specifics of tea through a comprehensive and engaging hands-on experience, guided by our highly trained staff.
Followed by a guided tea plantation visit offered to all visitors at No Cost, and at the end, the guests are treated to a complimentary luscious cake and a pot of tea at the proprietor’s bungalow
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
The Dutch fort at Galle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the best-preserved sea fort in South Asia, is a must-see for everyone. Although it was founded by the Portuguese in 1588, the fall of Galle to the Dutch in 1640 saw the port’s further fortification and during the 18th century, the fort reached the height of its development, with the addition of residential quarters and an elaborate system of sewers.
Today, behind the ramparts and old stone walls many of the original buildings remain and as you amble through the narrow streets these magnificent remnants exude old-world charm. The historic fort area is now full of boutique shops, cafes and exclusive hotels, giving the area a modern vibrancy that seems to blend harmoniously with its classic surroundings. After exploring enjoy a chilled beer or relax with a glass of wine at one of the local restaurants.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Kanneliya Rain Forest Reserve, Koralegama Sri Lanka
Take a guided walk-in Kannelya rain forest. Our wildlife tracker will take you a walk you through the forest, pointing out any animal sightings along the way. The forest boasts a diverse range of flora and fauna. You might see monkeys, snakes, chameleons, extensive birdlife and a vast range of tropical trees, plants and flowers. Stop for a drink and a piece of cake along the way at a beautiful waterfall, and then finish up with lunch served at a table in the shallows of an idyllic lake, cooked by your tracker’s wife. This is a truly special dining experience and a great end to an adventurous experience.
Duration: 3 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.