- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We will carry on our eager trip with King Rama II Memorial Park, where was his natal town and provides you with interesting information We will enjoy by walking along the wooden bridge on the waterside and enjoy picking through many different goods.
There is luscious local food such as rice noodle with curry, Thai desserts and sweets, grilled fresh seafood and many other delicacies. There are also a variety of hand-made souvenirs that are popular with the tourists who visit here. .
After dinner , we embark on a long tail boat taking us for a nightly ride along the canals. A very exciting experience and sometimes we are even lucky enough to spot some fireflies.
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Motor Boat
- Hotel Transfers
- Entry/Admission - Amphawa Floating Market
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips, Souvenirs and Personal Expenses
Amphawa Floating Market, Amphawa 75110 Thailand
Visit: Amphawa Floating Market, Amphawa, Samut Songkhram Province
Amphawa Floating Market, where you can strongly feel the difference between the floating market and this market with a chance to try cheap and assorted Thai desserts, ancient coffee, various kinds of seasonal fruits and other things domestically produced in the community.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.