- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Brass Monkey Photography website has more photos and information of this tour.
Let us show you beautiful waterfalls in the Asheville area. We'll take you to a selection of falls. We hike for approximately 3 miles in the forest (for the most part) and guests should be of a good fitness level (hike at a pace of 20 minute mile). Please wear closed toed shoes (ie sneakers/hiking boots) & dress in layers.
We'll see a variety of falls - some delicate and alluring, others forecful & powerful in nature!
If you're concerned about your fitness level pls contact us & we'll guide you as to which tour is best or tailor-make one for your specific needs.
Snacks (fresh fruit, cereal bars etc) and drinks are provided.
If you book a single traveler rate and another person books onto the tour, we will refund you the difference in cost.
- Bottled water
- Snacks - A variety of snacks is provided including fresh fruit, cereal bars and cheese.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Blue Ridge Parkway
- Entry/Admission - Looking Glass Falls
15 Biltmore Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet passengers staying in downtown hotels, otherwise we will collect you from outside of 60, Biltmore Avenue, in downtown Asheville (within a 3 mile radius).
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Ridge Parkway, NC
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Looking Glass Falls, Hwy 276, Pisgah Forest, NC
We will take the time to photograph this magnificent waterfall and create long exposure shots.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.