- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this 2.5-hour guided tour you'll use powerful electric bikes to meander through the sun-soaked hills of Mount Soledad, San Diego’s highest coastal point with sweeping 360-degree views, all the way down to La Jolla Coves to watch California sea lions play along the majestic shoreline. Discover La Jolla, the Jewel by the Sea, where the French Riviera meets Beverly Hills.
Spanish speaking tour guides available for private tours, call for availability.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free snacks included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Professional tour guide/host
- Powerful electric bike
- Cold bottled water
- Handlebar bag on bike for personal item, free lockers at the tour shop for storage during tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available for an additional charge at select hotels)
7444 Girard Ave, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Returns to original departure point
The tour will begin with a morning or afternoon orientation at the shop. When the group is comfortable you’ll head through the village, stopping at the Children's Pool to see the harbor seals with their pups. Cruise through the coastal neighborhoods of La Jolla, home to the most expensive real estate in San Diego, which helps is live up to its plush reputation. You’ll follow the coast down to Windan Sea Beach, famous from early Beach Boys videos, where San Diego’s most elite surfers come to play.
The La Jolla Bike Path will take you north, with gorgeous views of the ocean as you roll along. The climb up Mt. Soledad will be the most fun you’ve ever had riding up a mountain, as the other cyclists and drivers watch in disbelief as you cruise up with little effort. At the top you’ll explore the Mt. Soledad Memorial and take in the 360-degree views from San Diego’s highest coastal point. The exhilarating ride down the mountain will take you through little-known and beautiful neighborhoods, perched on the mountainside.
As you head back to the coast the tour will stop at La Jolla Coves to check out the playful California sea lions, dramatic sea caves and tide pools. Follow your guide through La Jolla’s exclusive and luxurious neighborhoods to get the inside scoop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Maximum 14 people allowed per booking- for larger groups, call for availability.
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please wear appropriate shoes for bicycling
- Please alert us if anyone in your party is 5'2" tall or under
- Maximum rider weight is 240 lbs. (Our other tours have higher maximum rider weights)
- MUST be able to ride a bicycle
- This tour requires 2 guests to run- single riders can call to join a tour that is already scheduled.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.