- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
I am born and raised in San Diego, CA and have spent my life snorkeling, surfing, and exploring the beautiful ocean environment. I worked for (3) years at Sea World San Diego's Education Department and was a volunteer at the Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography.
I have filmed and edited dozens of videos over the years using Final Cut Pro. I look forward to capturing your experience on the GoPro and providing you with a souvenir that will last a lifetime!
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- I will be filming your experience with my GoPros. Video Souvenir via email within 48 hours.
1100 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Returns to original departure point
I am very excited to share the beauty and wonder of the California kelp forest with you and to create a video of your experience that you can share with all of your friends!
1. We will meet on the grass of La Jolla Cove, get introduced, and get our equipment set up for our adventure! *Please let me know ahead of time if you need me to provide gear.
2. We will begin the experience by talking about the animals and plants that you will see under the water, how to communicate under the water, and how to be safe during our snorkel.
3. During the snorkel, I will be right by your side as you gain comfort in the water. Once you are comfortable, I will be pointing out certain animals and show you some of my favorite areas in the cove. I will dive down to bring up shells or invertebrates to share with you.
4. Within 48 hours of your experience, you will be sent a link to your personal video of your adventure. Share with your family and friends on your social channels!
Location: La Jolla Underwater Park, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.