- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
SAR Pass is one of the most popular trails of the Shivalik range of the mighty Himalayas. SAR Pass Trail offers an opportunity to enjoy the exquisite beauty of the Parvati valley with Kasol, Nagaru, Biskeri and Manikaran as its beauty spots.
- Use of Trikke
- Breakfast - all meals included
- all personal expences
Kasol, Himachal Pradesh 175105, India
Returns to original departure point
Mountains call for adventure in the many trails that they possess. One such amazing adventure that you can try your hand at when in the hills of Manali is mountain biking. Cycling downhill through these brilliant and beautiful trails is sure going to be one of the best memories of your life, as you test your skills of negotiating through the tough terrain of Manali's hills.
This tour provides you with the bikes and helmets, shows you the way and lets you enjoy the adventure on your own. As you will be passing through some of the most beautiful scenes in the region, do not forget to click some amazing pictures on the trail.
Location: Manikaran Gurudwara, Manikaran, Manali, Manali Tehsil 175105 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.