- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
FootGolf is one of a few sports a whole family can play together (Grand parents, Parents and Kids). These interactions allow families to spend some away-from-screens time together, strengthening bonds and sharing experiences
5 Horizons Dr, Salamander Bay NSW 2317, Australia
6/5/2019 - 9/29/2021
|Monday:||03:30 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||03:30 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||03:30 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||03:30 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||03:30 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||03:30 PM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
FootGolf is played by the rules of golf in a golf course. The fun part is you do this kicking a soccer ball into a series of 52cm holes.
It takes around 60 minutes to play a round of 9 holes of FootGolf at Horizons.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.